Friday, May 1, 2009

Beautiful Bunting







Hi everybody!!

Thank you Gram for the most beautiful and super soft baby bunting. It's just gorgeous! It fits her perfect now and there is still tons of room for her to grow! She actually could fit in it until she is six months or older! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as she enjoys her bunting! It's so pretty in photographs! They colors are so darling for spring too! I love it and I know she does too. I couldn't get her to smile, but she was so comfortable in it, in fact she was too comfortable. When I snapped off the last couple shots, her eyes were closed! She fell asleep! She was just so warm, she couldn't help herself!
Thank you Gram for all the beautiful heirlooms, they mean so much to me. I can't wait to show them to her when she's older and Jeremi's blankets as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment