


Jeremiah and Alexandra. They say baby photography is rather easy, how could it be hard with such darling subjects? I would have loved to shot her face without the binky, but She'd cry every time I took the pacifier out. I know, it's pink, so at least it matches-I guess. Jeremiah is so gentle with her, I asked him to kiss her gently, and as you can see-he's a pro! He held her little head in his hands so gently and careful not to move; He has proven to be such a gentleman! Alexandra is such a lucky little sister; she couldn't have asked for a better brother. I'm so proud of him, we have our good days and our not so fun days, but he is always a sweetheart to her. He likes to help feed her when daddy has her and he sings her the alphabet, but only upon request. He's only human yah know, he has to reserve his singing voice for all his adoring fans...which happen to be any female of voting age-in every store imaginable.
No comments:
Post a Comment