
Well, as you may know I have been cloth diapering since October 2008. I love it and I wanted to share Jeremi's and Lexi's new diapers. Compliments of Grandpa! Jeremi is potty trained during the day, but at night he still has accidents. Although I try to monitor his drinks before bed, sometimes he just doesn't make it until morning. Pull ups are just not an option for us, one cloth diaper will cost less than a box of pull ups and I can use it over and over! I bought two Happy Heineys cow print one size diaper, and to prove its a true one size diaper, I put them on my one month old and my three year old. Yes, these diapers will fit from infancy to toddler potty training! And they are sooo cute. Oh yeah, Jeremi and Alexandra were watching a movie, she was so into it. She seemed to like the bright colors. I managed to pry her away from the movie and prop her up on a pillow to take a pic of just her. I tried and tried to get her to smile, but she just wasn't having it. End result, she looks like a little sumo wrestler! Sorry about the pic, I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment